Taking Stock & Looking Forward to 2016 with JFM
Our January 2016 Update:
A belated Happy New Year to all our customers and suppliers.
2015 will be a year with a special place in our hearts.
It is the year that the JFM partners launched the business into the block management sector. Our mission to become the agent of choice for Resident Management Companies came to life after many months of planning. Let’s look at some of the major landmarks in the past 10 months.
- JFM opens for business – news starts to spread.
- HQ established in Perivale, West London.
- First three clients sign up with JFM
- JFM achieve accreditation through the Leasehold Knowledge Partnership (LKP)
- Praise received nationally from leaseholders about our blog articles
- After 5 months of trading JFM secure client number 11 – a block of 26 units in Hendon
- Company rolls out ‘MyBlockman’ (online portal) for customers
- Experienced administrator Luisa Holloway joins JFM to bolster the team
- Company moves into a larger office
- JFM close the year with over 750 flats and houses under management
While 2015 was a great success, we are looking forward to even better things in 2016.
More and more home-owners are coming to JFM for advice on how to take control of their buildings. We are here to serve them.
Since trading commenced, JFM have acquired 21 clients across Greater London, Hertfordshire, Bedfordshire, Berkshire, Surrey and Kent. Four of these have signed up in January alone. A total of 850 units are now under management with JFM.
We look forward to further tipping the balance in favour of home-owners in the coming months. Our mission goes on “to become the agent of choice for Resident Management Companies.”
28 January 2016 – JFM Block & Estate Management