First off, please notify us of your dissatisfaction by email or using the contact form on the ‘Contact Us’ section of this site. In the event that we cannot resolve your complaint to your satisfaction, we are a member of an Ombudsman Service and accordingly have a formal complaints procedure to follow. In the event that you still feel unsatisfied having gone through this procedure, then you have the option of contacting The Property Ombudsman. You may view our Complaints Procedure by clicking here.